Carbon Blue Steel Hand Tools Level5 Tools
The perfect set of knives for a plasterer. Carbon steel, precision-ground blade provides proper flex point and feel for faster application rates, better blade control and smoother finishes. Polished for easy cleanup. Lightweight, impact resistant, full soft comfort grip handle ergonomically designed for all day use with minimal fatigue. Glass reinforced nylon core. Include 4 sizes taping knife and 3 joint knives.
- Taping Knife Blue Steel 8"200mm
- Taping Knife Blue Steel 10"250mm
- Taping Knife Blue Steel 12"300mm
- Taping Knife Blue Steel 14"350mm
- Joint Knife Carbon Soft Grip 5"125mm
- Joint Knife Carbon Soft Grip 8"200mm
- Joint Knife Carbon Soft Grip10"250mm
- Lightweight, impact resistant
- Precision-ground carbon steel blade
- Full soft comfort grip handle
- Glass reinforced nylon core
- Large hang hole
Blade Maintenance Tips
- Blade coated by a rust-protective laquer for storage and shipping, this will come off on first use and they will be susceptible to rust.
- After each use, wash thoroughly and coat with a protective lubricant like WD-40.
- Stand upright after washing to allow the water to drip off and let the blades air dry.