Step up Internal Tool Kit
Packed with all the tools required for internal corner finishing. Easy to use, smooth and accurate. Essential tools included in this kit such as 2 sizes corner glazers, an internal applicator, a 42inch compound tube, and extendable glazing handle all packed in a sturdy aluminum tool case ready to take on jobs for internal setting and finishing.
Easy to use, smooth and accurate, the CanAm internal tool kit is a time and compound saving alternative for internal corner application. Allows internals to be applied and finished off the ground (no need for scaffold).
From applying compound to finishing with 2 sizes glazing head, this kit is built to greatly improve your productivity and safer tool storage in a metal case.
This CanAm Internal kit contains:
1 x ANGRG2.5-CA Corner Roller Glide 60mm CanAm
1 x ANG3.5-CA Corner Glazer 90mm CanAm
1 x APPCNR-CA Applicator Internal CanAm
1 x APPT-42CA Applicator Compound Tube 105cm CanAm
1 x HANDRGA-CA Handle Glazer 106-152cm CanAm
1 x CASE-TL Tool Case Aluminum 123x36x11cm
- Lifetime Performance Warranty on tools
- Less body strain and less time required to complete the job
- Variety of flusher & pump sizes available to suit your requirements
- Less moving / wearable parts means less maintenance, easier to clean, and more reliability
- Uses less compound than applying by hand – Saving you money
- Tough, solid aluminum carry case – Protects your tools, and makes for easy storage
- Affordability – Compared to corner box and angle heads
Compound tube and applicator are used for applying compound to internal corners. The 2.5" glazer and handle are used to smooth and feather off compound after using the roller. Finally the 3" or 3.5" glazer and handle are used after applying compound with tube topcoat and finish internal.