Upgrade Internal Tool Kit CanAm
Exceptional value plaster’s tool kit for semi-auto plastering with this upgraded CanAm Internal Tool kit. 7 items all packed in 1 sturdy aluminum tool case, this kit comes with a range of tools ready to take on any sizes internal corner setting and finishing jobs.
Quality CanAm tools found in this kit including 2 sizes corner glazers, an internal applicator, a 42inch compound tube, an extendable glazing handle, an inside corner roller and an extendable roller handle. Easy to use, smooth and accurate, the CanAm internal tool kit is a time and compound saving alternative for internal corner application.
No scaffolding required, this kit allows internals to be applied and finished off the ground in a timely and professional manner.
This CanAm Internal kit contains:
1 x ANGRG2.5-CA Corner Roller Glide 60mm CanAm
1 x ANG3.5-CA Corner Glazer 90mm CanAm
1 x APPCNR-CA Applicator Internal CanAm
1 x APPT-42CA Applicator Compound Tube 105cm CanAm
1 x HANDRGA-CA Handle Glazer 106-152cm CanAm
1 x ROLLER-CA Inside Corner Roller CanAm
1 x HANDCRA-CA D500 Handle Roller 109-180cm CanAm
1 x CASE-TL Tool Case Aluminum 123x36x11cm
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy
- Less body strain and less time required to complete the job
- Variety of glazers available to suit your requirements
- Less moving / wearable parts means less maintenance, easier to clean, and more reliability
- Uses less compound than applying by hand – Saving you money
- Tough, solid aluminum carry case – Protects your tools, and makes for easy storage
- Affordability – Compared to corner box and angle heads
Compound tube and applicator are used for applying compound to internal corners. The 2.5" glazer and handle are used to smooth and feather off compound after using the roller. Finally the 3" or 3.5" glazer and handle are used after applying compound with tube topcoat and finish internal.