Sander Electric PC7800 Porter Cable
Suitable for most sanding operation, the Porter-Cable 7800 Long Reach Drywall Sander works in a speed range of 1400 rpm to 2000 rpm. It is a major time saver as it gets the task of drywall sanding done about 3 to 4 times quicker than traditional hand sanding methods. The vacuum hose is 13 feet in length and you can cover a considerable area. Porter-Cable 7800 is lightweight weighing only 8 lbs. to reduce fatigue during long hours of use.
- 4.7 Amp motor for efficient sanding action
- Variable-speed 1400 to 2000 RPM to match the application
- Finish sands drywall joints three to four times faster than conventional methods
- Sands with minimal clean up when used with vacuum for dust collection
- Allows apprentice or professional to finish walls & ceilings 3-4 times faster versus using a pole sander
- Lightweight! Weighs only 3.6kgs
- Collects 98% of drywall dust when used with a vacuum for a cleaner environment
- 405W variable speed motor offers control for all types of finishes
- Includes 100 grit foam-backed pad which is a one off use. Once disc is worn out, discard as disc is prefixed to interface pad and can’t be taken off or replaced. We strongly recommend that you purchase a Velcro interface pad in related products.