Taping Knife Blue Durasoft 8'' 200mm Marshalltown
MARSHALLTOWN's DuraSoft® Taping Knives come in a variety of sizes that feature a tempered premium stainless steel blade with an aluminum backing plate or a blue steel blade with a rigid alloy backer. The stainless steel blade flexes just right for feathering but won’t take a set, and our blue steel blade is tampered to run corners faster and easier. Marshalltown 8-Inch Blue Steel Taping Knife with DuraSoft Handle is a flexible blue spring steel blade that is tapered for corner work. The lightweight handle is molded to an aluminum backing plate and features the resilient DuraSoft soft, durable grip.
- Stainless steel blade with aluminium backing plate
- Tapered blade for corner work
- Narrow profile DuraSoft® handle improves blade control
- Ergonomic contours for improved comfort
- Resilient DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
- Sizes availabe: 8", 10", 12" and 14"
Use to apply plaster compound to plasterboard joins and external corners.
Blade Maintenance Tips
- Blade coated by a rust-protective laquer for storage and shipping, this will come off on first use and they will be susceptible to rust.
- After each use, wash thoroughly and coat with a protective lubricant like WD-40.
- Stand upright after washing to allow the water to drip off and let the blades air dry.