The E100 CanAm 1” Inside Corner Applicator Head is ideal for smooth delivery of mud into corners. Controls and diverts the flow of compound onto both sides of 90° inside corners, creating two uniform ribbons of mud in a single smooth action.
Smooth rolling wheels guide the head along the wall, and the stainless steel spring clip makes it a snap to attach to any length compound tube.
- Convenient joint compound application into any inside corner with a CanAm Tool Inside Corner Applicator Head with easy rolling action and compatibility with popular tubes and corner boxes
- Simplicity of use and easy maintenance makes mud application on both sides of a corner quick and consistent
- Essential for a Taping Tool Set for taping, second, and skim coat compound application; fits all CanAm Tool Compound Mud Tubes, with the included easy clip-on retaining spring
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminium body, superior stainless steel shoes, and replaceable rollers for tool longevity
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm Tool is promised to be free of manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship
This easy to use applicator head provides a clean and fast mud application for the taping professional.
Applies compound to internal corners ready for you to position tape or can be used to apply mud over the tape ready to be finished with an angle head or glazer.
Lifetime manufacturer's warranty