Box 08''+10''+12''+ Handle Columbia
Back by 5 years manufacturer’s warranty, Columbia offers the widest range of high quality, high capacity finishing boxes in the world. From our 8" Fat Boy to our 12", they all well-built and fine-tuned to offer great flat joints for years. The Columbia Fat Boy boxes offer smoothest finishing and easiest to push, and now they're also the highest capacity on the market.
This bundle includes:
|HANDMH-CLB||Handle Matrix Box 101-147cm Columbia|
FREE Bonus Blade:
|NEW KN-TSB18||Tomahawk Smoothing Blade 18" Columbia|
Hand made from U.S billet aluminum and steel components with larger capacity. Designed with bead wheel to protects axel from wear while running box on bead.
Features & benefits
- Holds approximately 40% more mud than standard boxes
- Free floating brass bar reaches into corners without leaving flags
- Handle-mounting screws are higher on the box door for an easy push
- Bead wheel protects axel from wear while running box on bead
- Extremely durable extruded frame for extended use
- New and improved "no swell" gaskets for use with most solvents and lubricants
- 5 year warranty - "Authorised Retailer"
"Crowns the joint". Distributes joint compound evenly in correct amounts over horizontal joints. Choose from 8",10" or 12" width.
The Extendable Handle
The Columbia Matrix flat box handle is manufactured to the highest quality and is the only hydraulic extendable box handle in the market place.
Features & benefits
- Extends 40" to 60" (100cm-150cm)
- Fully mechanical brake
- 90 degree grip allows for better control over the box
- First Flat Box Handle handmade solely from U.S. billet aluminum
- Manufactured in Canada
- Ergonomic handle grip for easy brake pressure
- Fits all Flat Box brands
- A soft grip for comfort and new thumb-click extension mechanism
- "Authorised Retailer"
Adapts to all flat boxes and allows for the flat box to be held steady at different angles as it is placed on joints. It is also used as a lever for pushing the door on flat boxes to apply compound to joints and allows use of tool at multiple lengths.
5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty