Corner Finisher 90mm NorthStar
The NorthStar angle head will apply compound and glaze your internals in one pass. The ease of use combined with unsurpassed NorthStar quality makes this a favourite with many Australian plasterers. The frames are CNC machined out of 5/16" stainless steel while the body is precision machined out of billet aluminium.
The locking mechanism that holds the angle head to the corner box or handle will not release accidentally. The blades are made from carbide steel and will last a very long time.
The NorthStar 3.5 inch (90mm) angle head is designed for dual purpose for taping and finishing drywall corners.
- Replaceable blades extend the lifespan for this tool
- Easy to clean & time saving
- Unique secure ball lock mechanism for full rotation of head and locking onto corner box
- Neat consistent internals every time
- Tension adjustment on 3.5" and 3.5’ angle head, allowing better results when using different mud types
- The patented locking mechanism locks the handle or corner box and will not release accidentally
- 5/16” stainless steel frames CNC machined for strength, precision and durability
- Center clip has a strong hold on the frame to hold alignment
- The body is precision machined from billet aluminium (6061T6)
- NorthStar™ Angle Head blades are jig set and then fine tuned by hand on an inspection quality granite surface plate to ensures consistent perfection every time
- Dual purpose tool for application of compound and finish/glazing
- One pass finishes both sides of the corner joint
- Quick release ball holder aids in speed and ease of changing angle heads
- High quality carbide blades create the ideal feather
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
5 year manufacturer's warranty