The 2.5" CanAm Roller Runner Corner Finisher is ideal for the initial coating of paper tape after corner rolling. Featuring Gold Anodized Runners with inline wheels, these premium Corner Finishers are designed to wipe, feather, and finish both sides of an inside 90° angle in a single pass, with little need for cleanup or sanding.
Other sizes available:
• 3.0’ (75mm)
• 3.5’ (90mm)
• 4.0’ (100mm)
Precisely adjusted feathering tabs ensure a fast, uniform finish every time, while the hardened stainless steel wiping blades, and stainless runners keep them finishing over countless angles. Their lightweight aluminium bodies connect effortlessly to most glazing handles in the market. The patented design of the Roller Runners reduces friction for a smoother glide along the angle; eliminating chatter, and rolling over wet flat tapes without catching.
- Allows embedding and flushing at once
- Trowel, feathering and rolling action
- Gold anodized runners with inline wheel and top quality stainless steel blade
- Minimise friction for a smoother glide along the angle; eliminating chatter, and rolling over wet flat tapes without catching
- Faster and more precise than finishing by hand; use with any CanAm Glazing Handle to quickly wipe and feather inside 90 degree corners
- Simple to use and easy to maintain, quickly finish both sides of a corner in a single pass, with little or no sanding
- Integral component in a Taping Tool Set for a second coat; can follow with a skim coat using a larger Flusher for superior finishing results
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminium body, and superior stainless steel blade and runners
Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship
3 year manufacturer's warranty