Handle Universal 90-150cm Columbia
The Columbia One Handle is designed to work with your Columbia products universally. It is an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with Corner Rollers, Angle Boxes, Angle Heads, and Nail Spotters. The one system allows you to lighten your load and still utilize all the finishing tools you love.
The new, optimal 1.25" diameter makes Columbia handles the most ergonomic in the industry. It features a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. This universal handle easily extends between 36" and 60" in multiple positions with the push of a button. Use a single handle with attachments for a variety of tools. 1.25" Diameter is comfortable and ergonomic D-Shaped fitting end that eliminates corner box movement Light-weight fiberglass and aluminium handle is sturdy but light enough to use all day with less fatigue.
- 36"- 60" (90-150cm) extendable handle with Universal D-Shaped Threaded Head
- Interchangeable for Corner Rollers, Angle Boxes, Angle Heads, Nail Spotters
- Easy Push-Button Extension Adjusts Handle Length to Multiple Positions from 3 feet to 5 feet and In Between
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminium and steel components
- Larger 1.25" Diameter is More Comfortable and Ergonomic than Smaller Diameter Handles
- AHA Adaptor needed to use with Angleheads
- Hard anodised tube
- Comfort grips
- Thickest, strongest and lightest handle on the market
- Manufactured in Canada
5 year manufacturer's warranty