Taping Compound LW Pail 15Ltr (Black Lid) White
Pro Plaster Light Weight Taping Compound is specifically formulated with PVA glue for embedding paper tape to plasterboard joints and internal angles. It is designed to provide excellent tape adhesion and superior bond in all plasterboard taping applications. Lightweight, superior slip and arm saving workability make it excellent for the efficient use of both hand and mechanical taping tools.
|Minimum 24 hours drying time
Also available in 13.8L refill carton.
- Specialised taping product - PVA glue additive superior to traditional base coat adhesive
- Lightweight, superior slip - ideal for automatic tapers
- Premixed taping compound - less clean up, less wastage
- Available in 15Ltr bucket or convenient refill carton
- Air drying and recommended for use in all hot and dry conditions
Apply over dry surfaces only. Allow compound to dry thoroughly before applying the second coat of All Purpose compound.
As a specialised pre-mixed taping compound, this product is not be used for second or top coat applications. It is not intended for setting metal or plastic angles. Do not apply chemical setting powder based compounds over the pre mixed taping compound.