Trade Base 40min 20kgs
Trade Base 40 is formulated and manufactured in Australia, specifically for plasterboard professional. It is plaster-based, setting type compound designed to use for jointing plasterboard and internal fibre cement setting. Available in 40 or 60 min set times. Low shrinkage, smooth and creamy consistency. Can be used to tape and second coat internal fibre cement sheeting joints & angles. Mixes & trowels easily.
|System Type||Powder Setting|
|Setting Time||40-45 min
- Faster jointing as it has strong bonding & adhesion function
- Superior trowelability – less strain on your body
- Smooth, creamy consistency – easier to apply, more consistent and excellent for use in automatic tools
- Sandable with min.220 grit or finer sandpaper
- Warranty – means you can confidently use this compound on any plasterboard brand
- Available in 40 or 60 min set times
- Low shrinkage – less compound for second coat which means a better finish
- Easy to scrape back externals – saves time and physically less work
- Taping and second coat internal fibre cement sheeting joints & angles.
- Coating metal, PVC angles and covering fasteners