Sander Long Orbital Electric 950CV Leros Mirka
Unique brushless wall and ceiling sander. The light, under 3,5 kg weight means the sander can be used for longer periods in greater comfort. Mirka® LEROS is the first wall sander with 180° flexibility on the sanding head, which helps the operator reach surfaces from a better angle and allows a more ergonomic working position. The random orbital movement gives precise responses to the operator’s movements. The special sanding head and backing pad design make it possible to work very close to corners and edges. Furthermore, the fixation point of the sanding head is close to the surface, stabilizing the sanding process. Bluetooth connectivity offers additional features via the myMirka app, helping you to keep track of vibration, speed and usage data. This model has a grip backing pad, using an interface is recommended. A practical carrying bag is included in the package.
Best results, with less effort and body strain. This is a random orbital sander so it doesn't require as much pressure as you may have been used to with normal orbital sanders.
Change your abrasives when they start to deteriorate to maintain the performance of the machine and avoid your hook and loop system wear out and malfunction.
|Power input (W)||350|
|Voltage main supply (VAC)||220-240|
|Noise Level, LpA (dB)||73|
|Mains frequency (Hz)||50/60|
|Vibration level (m/s²)||2.5|
|Size of pad (mm)||225|
|Dust system||Central vacuum ready|
- Dust free sanding when combine with Mirka Abranet net abrasives and dust extractors for dust-free sanding
- Variable speed control (4000-8000rpm) which enables optimal control when working. Soft start motor protects the surface and tool
- Light weight with just 3.5kg make it easier and more ergonomic sanding reduces fatigue improved productivity
- Fitted with dual suction points for superior suction in the head removes weight from users hands, reducing fatigue
- Powerful 350W brushless motor which is comparable to 500W traditional motor
- No wire between motor and pad as the motor is positioned near the pad, less maintenance
- Designed with ergonomic handle offers various positions of the hand for better ergonomics. T-shape handle gives extensive reach. Extension shaft available for higher reach
- Extended lifetime of the tool with continuous temperature monitoring in motor and controller card