4T Multi Purpose DIY Pail 4L
Conveniently packaged in a 4L bucket, this 4T DIY multipurpose compound is designed for the fixing and patching damages on plasterboard. All 4T multipurpose compound can be used for everything from embedding tape to finishing external corners and fasteners to topping and texturing. Works perfectly on any brands of plasterboard.
Pre-mixed air-drying compound, lightweight and excellent for use with automatic tools saving you money on compound, less fatigue and making your job easier.
Pro Plaster Products is the exclusive Australian manufacturer of 4T compounds. Made in Australia, this product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty means you can trust that you will have quality results and dedicated customer support.
||Minimum 24 hours drying time
- Ideal size for small job such as fixing and patching damages on plasterboard
- Used for everything from embedding tape, to finishing corner bead and fasteners, to topping and texturing
- Virtually pock free, deliver smooth as glass finish result
- Pre-mixed air-drying system
- Suitable for use as a second and finishing coat
- Excellent application slip and workability by hand or mechanical tools
- Low shrinkage and easy clean up
- Excellent for use with automatic tools
- Lightweight, makes sanding easier than other compounds
- Guaranteed on any brands of plasterboard
- 4L in capacity, or also available in full size 15L bucket o13.8L carton
When all purpose / multipurpose compounds are used for taping it is important to note that the 2nd coat must also be all purpose. Base bonds can not be applied over all purpose compounds.