4T Multi Purpose Tinted Bucket 15L (Purple Lid)
Designed for the plasterboard finishing professional, 4T Multipurpose tinted compound can be used for everything from embedding tape to finishing external corners and fasteners to topping and texturing. Works perfectly on any brands of plasterboard.
Lightweight and excellent for use with automatic tools saving you money on the compound and making your job easier.
Pro Plaster Products is the exclusive Australian manufacturer of 4T compounds. Made in Australia, this product is backed by the manufacturer's warranty means you can trust that you will have quality results and dedicated customer support.
|Working time||Minimum 24 hours drying time
Other colour option: WHITE (4TBKT-W)
Also available in environmentally friendly, easy stacking refill carton option.
- Professional compound designed for multipurpose usage. Used for everything from embedding tape, to finishing corner bead and fasteners, to topping and texturing
- Virtually pock free, deliver smooth as glass finish result
- Pre-mixed air-drying system
- Suitable for use as a second and finishing coat
- Excellent application slip and workability by hand or mechanical tools
- Low shrinkage and easy cleanup up
- Excellent for use with automatic tools
- Lightweight, makes sanding easier than other compounds
- Guaranteed on any brands of plasterboard
- 15L in capacity, also available in 13.8L carton
- 2 colour options, white or tinted
When all purpose / multipurpose compounds are used for taping it is important to note that the 2nd coat must also be all purpose. Base bonds cannot be applied over all purpose compounds.