This 14 inch Level5 Flat Box expertly dispense an even, consistent layer of drywall joint compound to taped flat and butt joints on walls and ceilings. The flexible brass blade allows you to provide the proper compound application and crown - whether you're applying the first fill coat or the final finish coat.
Butt and flat joint edges are also feathered to perfection. The Level5 Tools Flat Boxes are a classic design with high quality anodised aluminium construction and traditional brass blade holder with stainless steel. The adjustable crown dial ensures the precise amount of mud is delivered to the wall.
- 10 pressure settings so you can dial in the perfect result
- A deeper set pressure lid allows for easier push operation than other flat boxes on the market
- Lid also features a fixed hinge for smoother operation and it opens extra wide for fast, easy cleaning
- Deeper back spine makes hand operation easier, faster and more accurate
- Hard coat anodised aluminium housing for durability
- Fits all major brand drywall flat box handles
7 year manufacturer's warranty