The Level5 extendable box handles reach up to 155cm, it is the best value on the market, easy to use, and makes working at various heights a quick and easy process. These lightweight handles allow you to quickly and easily adjust handle length for improved efficiency on the job. All handles and heads are made of strong, lightweight anodized aluminium that will give you the performance, convenience and reliability you need on the job site.
A quick slide adjustment locking lever makes adjustment quick and easy. Sure-Grip rubber sleeve helps you maintain steady even pressure and a tight grip on the handle while finishing. Level5 has designed the extendable accessory handle head so it can accept all of the different attachments required for each tool. This means you can save money by purchasing just ONE extension handle and the four heads that go with the accessory tools you own. A quick-release thumbscrew makes changing the head a quick and easy process.
Also available in other sizes:
75-105 or 155-195cm.
- Extendable from 105 to 155cm, fits any sizes of Level5 Mega Boxes
- Mount to flat box, sturdy aluminium tubing, 6 point adjustment
- Extension handles have a unique design that extends upward from the grip so you still maintain the ideal hand grip position no matter what length you have it extended to
- Quick and easy to adjust with a simple thumb release lever
- Built with light weight anodised aluminium that have the strength and durability to stand up to any job site
- Stainless steel pivoting lever system provides extreme durability and will wear longer than other flat box handles
- Heavy guage aircraft-grade aluminium tube is 50% stronger than most competitive handles
7 year manufacturer's warranty