Box 8" 200mm HighTop NorthStar
The NorthStar 8" FAStar™ High-Top is more of a speciality box. If you're looking for a small box with a large capacity, this is the one you want. The 8" box replaces the 10" first coat box, then followed up with a 12". This 8" large capacity box is perfect for those situations holding 30% more than a standard 7 or 8" box from the competitors. Its precise crown adjustment on the dial means this box needs no "break-in period" to dispense the correct amount of compound.
The key wear components of the FAStar™ High-Top Boxes are interchangeable with most other brands to provide easy access to wear parts when required.
- 30% higher capacity allows you to stay on the wall longer with fewer trips to the pump
- Exclusive axle pivot door allowing the door to be opened farther for easy clean-up
- May be operated without springs if you choose
- Hard anodized surface coat on side plates for extended life;
- New easy clean door tabs
- Adjustable crown dial ensures precise amount of mud application;
- High quality CNC machining; Manufactured from precision extrusions;
- Stainless steel square edge blade in the trowelling bar to eliminate fish-eye
- Factory arched troweling bars (ready to go out of the box)
- The key wear components of the FAStar™ High-Top Boxes are interchangeable with most other brands to provide easy access to wear parts when required.
These boxes apply a thin coat of joint compound, 8", 10" or 12" wide, on flat surfaces.
5 year manufacturer’s warranty