This NorthStar High Top Pump is ergonomically designed to fill boxes and automatic tapers without bending over, reducing wear and tear on your lower back.
The low center of gravity makes this the most lightweight and stable tall pump available.
The standard pump barrel means it won't take 1/3 of a bucket of joint compound to prime the pump, also making it easier to clean than the tall barrel models.
Also includes these standard NorthStar pump features:
- Now US sized to be compatible with all goosenecks
- New updated polyurethane piston seal for improved suction
- Removable foot valve for easy cleaning and screen replacement.
- Quick release removable barrel for easy cleaning;
- Barrel is a one piece CNC machined (barrel and collar);
- New Billet aluminum leg (anodized and laser marked) with stainless steel chain holder;
- Constructed from stainless steel and high quality alloy components for a longer life;
- Filter screen at base to prevent contamination of compound;
he pump is used to fill the automatic taper, flat boxes, and corner boxes. The gooseneck is used to fill the automatic taper and a filler nozzle attachment is used for filling of the flat boxes and corner box. Constructed of stainless steel and alloy products and has a “Quick Release” for easy cleaning.
- Remove the pump from the bucket and clean off the exterior of the pump;
- Disconnect the filler valve/gooseneck and thoroughly flush out with clean water;
- Unlatch the tabs holding the barrel and remove the barrel;
- Pull pin holding foot valve and screen and flush with water and brush;
- Clean out the interior of the barrel and the piston of the pump with water and a brush or hose;
- The screen, gasket and O-ring should be checked periodically and replaced when worn;
- Lubricate with a non-penetrating oil and replace the barrel and re-engage draw latches;
- Replace foot valve and screen and reattach with pin.
5 year warranty - "Authorised Retailer"