Corner Finisher 60mm Columbia
Whether you are running behind the Corner Roller or skimming on a Corner Box, the angle heads deliver a great corner. They run like they're on ice and leave a finish that is ready to paint. The Columbia 2.5’ angle head finishes angles professionally with the correct consistent amount of compound and the proper feathering of edges.
- Precision set carbide blades
- Highly durable stainless wings for longer life
- Comes with wheel kit installed and Allen key for easy removal
- Slide lock for easy and secure attachment
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminium and steel components
- Offers a full 2.5 inches (60mm) for smoothing wide passes
- "Fool proof" locking mechanism locks angle head on the ball
Used in 90 degree internal angle joints, to evenly feather and finish after the compound is applied.
5 year manufacturer's warranty