For use with metal or timber studs, the Flex-C Trac is a versatile system that makes even complex curves easy using the innovative hammer-lock feature. Significantly reduces installation time and labor, it provides an easy way for builders to frame high quality curves, barrel ceilings, columns, arches and more by utilising a simple metal track.
The Hammer-Lock feature allows the shaped flexible track to be held in place by simply hammering down tabs in each link of the track.
Size: 3m (L) x 92mm (W)
- Hammer-lock saves time, form shape without screws
- Locking tabs no interference with stud placement
- 20 gauge steel rated for load bearing
- Minimum radius 178mm allows use for columns
- Used for curved walls, columns, barrel ceilings, arches
- Designed for easy application reducing application time saves you money
- Available in 3m lengths cost effective
- Flex-C Trac is the only product of its kind that can be used for load bearing application.