Flex C Angle 2 1/4'' 20 ga Bulkhead Trim 57mmx3m
The Flex-C Angle with hammer lock feature is designed to make life easier for the builder needing to construct angled walls, barrel vaults and more. L-shaped flexible steel angle with banded flanges and screw attachments at every flange interval. The flex-c track system provides an easy way for builders to frame high quality curves by utilising a simple, flexible metal track or plate for use with timber or metal stud.
- ASTM A653, structural grade 33, hot dipped galvanized steel.
- Standard protective coating equal or superior to ASTM A653 coating designation G-40 or A-40
- 20 gauge
- Length: 3m
- ASTM A653, structural grade 80, galvanized steel.
- Standard protective coating equal or superior to ASTM A653 coating designation G-60 or A-60.
- Dimensions: .750" x .024"
Using the patented technology of the Flex-C Trac system, builders are able to create high quality curved walls, columns, arches and even “S”-curves in a simple, easy to use product.
Labor costs are reduced because using Flex-C Trac and Flex-C Angle is fast and as easy as 1, 2, 3.
First, bend the track or angle to the desired position. The pivotal sections make it easy to create the perfect curve with no uneven or flat spots.
Second, on a hard surface, such as concrete, hammer the Hammer-Lock tabs to embed them into the web. This secures the shape. For added strength, install self-tapping screws into the side of the Flex-C Trac or Flex-C Angle.