LEVEL5's paddle mixers have been designed to provide a splatter-free operation which prevents air pocket buildup and reduces stress on your drill by 20%.
Level 5 Skimming handle adaptor and an extension pole for maximum length of approximately 160cm, this is a complete handle ready to attach with any sizes of Level 5 skimming blades for drywall finishing.
- Unique paddle design pulls material down into your bucket, providing splatter-free operation.
- Mixing action virtually eliminates the introduction of air bubbles for a smooth end product.
- Sturdy carbon steel with high-quality plating for corrosion protection and easy cleanup.
- Innovative design reduced drag and wear on the power drill by 20%.
- Use the 32" or 28" Mixing Paddle for mixing drywall compound, paint, plaster, grout, cement and other low-density materials.
- Use the 13" Mixing Paddle for mixing paint or other compound such as grout, thinset and drywall in small containers (including mud pans).