Pro base 60 is formulated and manufactured to Australian Standard, exclusively for Pro Plaster Products as a part of their quality range of compounds. This compound is available in a 40, 60 and 90 minute set time. Low shrinkage, smooth and creamy consistency. Can be used to tape and second coat internal fibre cement sheeting joints & angles. Mixes & trowels easily.
- Strong bonding & adhesion – more strength in joints
- Mixes & trowels easily – less strain on your body
- Smooth, creamy consistency – easier to apply, more consistent and excellent for use in automatic tools
- More litres per 20 kg bag – more money in your pocket
- Warranty – means you can confidently use this compound on any plasterboard brand
- 40 / 60 / 90 minute set times – so you can pick the compound that suits your needs
- Low shrinkage – less compound for second coat which means a better finish
- Easy to scrape back externals – saves time and physically less work
- Taping and second coat internal fibre cement sheeting joints & angles
- Coating metal, PVC angles and covering fasteners
Not suitable for top/finishing coat, or as second coat over ready mixed taping products or all purpose products.