ProLite Topping Compound Carton 13.8Ltr Tinted
Made in Australia, Pro Lite Finishing Compound is a pre-mixed, light-weight air drying finishing compound that delivers a smooth virtually pock free finish. Pro Lite provides excellent consistency, low shrinkage, easy to apply and sand.
Pro Lite is ideal for finishing all plasterboard joints, angles and fasteners when used as the final coat over All Purpose joint and/or base coat compounds. It is excellent to use with hand or automatic tools and is available in buckets.
|Minimum 24 hours drying time
- Professional compound designed for Topping. Ideal for finishing all plasterboard joints, angles and fasteners when used as the final coat over All Purpose joint and/or base coat compounds
- Virtually pock free, deliver smooth as glass finish result
- Pre-mixed air-drying system
- Suitable for use as a second and finishing coat
- Excellent application slip and workability by hand or mechanical tools
- Low shrinkage and easy cleanup up
- Excellent for use with automatic tools
- Lightweight, makes sanding easier than other compounds
- Guaranteed on any brands of plasterboard
- 15L in capacity, also available in 13.8L carton