This powerful and compact direct electric orbital sander, Mirka DEOS 383CV, is the newest member in the Mirka electric sander family. At only 10 cm high, the tools compact and very low profile gives a high maneuverability and helps deliver a precise and efficient sanding performance. This small and light sander is naturally equipped with a brushless motor. The optimized ergonomics enable a comfortable grip.
The machine has an easy to operate lever to control motor speed. It possesses also a separate on/off switch for easy and safe handling. Mirka DEOS features an integrated vibration sensor and Bluetooth low energy technology.
The vibration sensor makes it possible to view the current vibration level through the myMirka app. An in-app purchase allows the follow-up of the daily vibration exposure. The low profile and small size make Mirka DEOS 383CV ideal for body filler and primer sanding applications. In combination with Mirkas net abrasives the tool offers fast, efficient and dust-free sanding performance.
|Power input (W)
|Voltage main supply (VAC)
|Size of pad (mm)
|Noise Level, LpA (dB)
|Vibration level (m/s²)
|Central vacuum ready
|Main frequency (Hz)
- Carefully designed housing and pad (70x198mm) minimises bouncing sideways when sanding in corners, ideal for vertical surfaces and hard to reach areas
- Lightweight with just 1kg, make it easier to work on vertical surfaces especially single handed
- Optimal balance between low vibrations and high sanding performance with 3mm orbit movement
- 2 speed controls modes; varial speed control with lever 5000-10000rpm
- Dust-free sanding when combine with Mirka abranet net abrasives and dust extractors
- Brushless Motor Technology with 250W motore that has comparable power to 360W traditional motor