The multifunctional and classic Abranet is especially developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a wide range of other materials for industrial use. Abranet combines high performance and a long lifespan, making it a cost-effective solution. Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish. 240 grit, 70x198m size strip. Also available in 180 grit.
- Saves Money - Reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer
- Lasts up to 10x longer - than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive discs are required.
- Saves time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish.
- The innovative pad saver - from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
|Resin over resin
|MDF / HDF
|Mild steel / carbon steel
|Paint stripping / removal
|Plaster / Putty
|Soft / Resinous wood
|Copper alloys / brass / bronze