Sanding abrasive pad P240 70x198mm 10 PK Mirka
- Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The multifunctional and classic Abranet is especially developed for sanding putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a wide range of other materials for industrial use. Abranet combines high performance and a long lifespan, making it a cost-effective solution. Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish. 240 grit, 70x198m size strip. Also available in 180 grit.
- Saves Money - Reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer
- Lasts up to 10x longer - than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive discs are required.
- Saves time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish.
- The innovative pad saver - from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
|Bonding||Resin over resin|
|Grit range||P180, P240|
|MDF / HDF|
|Mild steel / carbon steel|
|Paint stripping / removal|
|Plaster / Putty|
|Soft / Resinous wood|
|Copper alloys / brass / bronze|