Offset taping Knife Flex Stainless 8" 200mm Level5 Tool
Stainless Steel Offset Taping Knives W/ Flex Blades
Premium Quality Blades - LEVEL5 Offset Taping Knives are manufactured using premium, precision cut stainless steel.
Ergonomic Handle - Comprising a strong, glass-filled polypropylene core over-molded with soft grip TPR elastomer for all-day comfort.
Heavy Duty Construction - The handle is permanently affixed to the 5mm thick aluminum blade mount using multiple heavy-duty stainless steel rivets. Unlike other designs, this handle will not spin or loosen over time with heavy commercial use.
- Removable Hammer End - On top of the handle is a die-cast zinc hammer end that can be used to reset drywall screws. It also serves as a cap to ensure joint compound can’t fill the handle when in use without the provided pole adaptor.
- 0.5mm FLEX Blade | With a 4" deep blade, this FLEX version is ideal for finishing coats and offers perfect flex for maximum feel and control.
- Handle offset slightly from the blade edge. This design enables you to lay the blade flatter against the wall for a smoother, tighter finish. Produce a top notch finish easier and more efficiently, while simultaneously reducing wrist and hand fatigue
- Ergonomic handle design that enables you to mount the knife to a standard painterâ€™s pole or a LEVEL5 extendable skimming blade handle (using the included adapter with 180+ degrees of angle adjustment for perfect comfort).
- Threaded, removable die-cast zinc hammer end can be used to reset drywall screws. Also protects from mud accumulation inside handle when angle adapter is not used.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE | LEVEL5 Offset Finishing Knives come with the company's legendary Lifetime Guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.