Taping Knife Blue Steel 8" 200mm Level5 Tools
This 8 inch blue steel taping knife is a professional finish tool features a blue steel blade which is perfect, precise flex for a better finish and faster application rates. Features a rigid anodized backplate that is wider and thicker than competitive models.
- Wider, thicker, and stronger blade back than competitive models
- Stainless steel riveted handle makes this the strongest knife on the market
- High quality, blue steel provides precise flex and finish
- Strong, lightweight composite handle. Ergonomic design helps reduce fatigue.
- Metal hammer end for setting drywall nails.
- Stay organized. All Level 5 hand tools feature large hang holes.
- Sizes available: 8", 10", 12" and 14"
Use to apply plaster compound to plasterboard joins and external corners.
Blade Maintenance Tips
- Blade coated by a rust-protective laquer for storage and shipping, this will come off on first use and they will be susceptible to rust.
- After each use, wash thoroughly and coat with a protective lubricant like WD-40.
- Stand upright after washing to allow the water to drip off and let the blades air dry.