Applicator Compound Tube 105cm Columbia
Premium quality aluminium made tube and head, the Columbia compound tubes are true professional grade, and the aluminium main components won't bust, crack or easily break like the competition. Ideal for high reach work and extra-long runs, it features a smooth syringe action supported by a plunger bushing - Easy push and fill with the long term quality you expect from Columbia Tools.
- PLUS FREE MERCH PACK BY SIMPLY ADDING TO THE CART AND USING THE DISCOUNT CODE #MERCH IN THE CHECKOUT. ADD YOUR SIZE IN THE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS BOX IN YOUR ORDER. With orders over $1500.
Compound tubes fill like a syringe - simply insert the tube into the compound bucket with the plunger rod collapsed - pulling the plunger rod out fills the tube with compound. Depress the plunger rod to dispense compound. Simple and quick easy way to apply compound to the wall.
- Brass cams on a stainless steel lock ring
- Quick remove bottom for complete cleaning
- Easy to use with brass cams easily find and lock to the stainless ring using the same technology as a firehose
- Lightweight aluminium Tube & Plunger Rod
- Self lubricating plunger bushing for easy push throughout it's life
- Long lasting billet aluminium nose cone and stainless steel ball
- Includes strong and durable aluminium implement ball for flushers and applicators
- Fits all brands of glazing heads, angle heads, direct flushes
- Hand made in Canada with U.S. aluminium and steel components
5 year manufacturer's warranty