Applicator Compound Tube 90cm TapePro
This 90cm long TapePro Compound Applicator Tube is aluminium built which makes it robust and simple to use as a multi-purpose tool with strong durability. Holding a high capacity of 2.23L compound with quick-release nozzle and piston rod for fast and easy cleaning.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
- Robust aluminium main tube, hard wearing, powder coated main with industrial plastic head
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
- High durability and easy to operate
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for fast and easy cleaning
- High capacity with the tube holding 2.23L
Draw compound straight from the bucket or use the Loading Pump and Gooseneck (for faster filling)
Applies compound to internal corners ready for you to position tape or can be used to apply mud over the tape ready to be glazed.
3 year manufacturer's warranty