Box 12'' 300mm HighTop NorthStar
Holds 30% more mud, the NorthStar FaStar™ High-Top 12" Flat Box greatly reduce time spent in loading mud. The hinged door allows this box to open a full 90° without removing the return springs. This feature makes clean up a breeze, crucial when using quick set mud.
The replacement parts are identical to their standard 12" box and compatible with other manufacturers parts like blades, shoes/skids, wheels, axels and more. Similar across the NorthStar FaStar™ High-Top range, the "crown" on this box is arched a good degree to let the dial have optimal degrees of adjustments right out of the box.
- 30% higher capacity allows you to stay on the wall longer with fewer trips to the pump
- Exclusive axle pivot door allowing the door to be opened farther for easy clean-up
- May be operated without springs if you choose
- Hard anodised surface coat on side plates for extended life;
- New easy clean door tabs
- Adjustable crown dial ensures precise amount of mud application;
- High quality CNC machining; Manufactured from precision extrusions;
- Stainless steel square edge blade in the trowelling bar to eliminate fish-eye
- Factory arched trowelling bars (ready to go out of the box)
- The key wear components of the FAStar™ High-Top Boxes are interchangeable with most other brands to provide easy access to wear parts when required.
These boxes apply a thin coat of joint compound, 8", 10" or 12" wide, on flat surfaces.
5 year manufacturer’s warranty