Joint Knife Carbon Durasoft 4'' 102mm Marshalltown
- Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Marshalltown 4”/102mm Durasoft Carbon Steel Drywall Joint Knife or Putty Knives are heat treated, hardened, tempered, & annealed for an even hardness throughout the blade. Full tang through the handle. Smooth black handle resistant to virtually all chemicals and solvents. Weighted handle for perfect balance. Steel handle end for hammering & setting nails. Also available in 5" or 6".
- Carbon steel blade which has been heat treated, hardened, tempered and annealed for an even hardness throughout the blade
- Flexibility to the blade to allow for a smooth action when spreading compound
- Tang runs through the handle for ultimate strength and sturdiness to the product
- Smooth black plastic handle which is resistant to virtually all chemicals and solvents, and weighted for the perfect balance
- Built in steel hammer end for hammering and setting nails