Joint Knife Carbon Soft Grip 4'' 100mm Level5
- Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Level 5 4”/100mm Soft-Grip Carbon Steel Drywall Joint Knife is ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue on the jobsite. Level 5 hand tools have been built with over 20-years of feedback and input from professional finishers. Built to last with industry leading designs and high-quality materials and workmanship, these tools perform like no other. Also available in 5", 6", 8" and 10".
- Precision ground blade provides the proper flex point and feel for smooth finish.
- High quality, carbon steel blade mirror-polished for easy cleanup.
- Metal hammer end for setting drywall nails.
- Ergonomic comfort grip design reduces fatigue and keeps you going longer.
- Blade coated by a rust-protective laquer for storage and shipping, this will come off on first use and they will be susceptible to rust.
- Stand upright after washing to allow the water to drip off and let the blades air dry.
- After each use, wash thoroughly and coat with a protective lubricant like WD-40.