Mud Runner Dewalt
MudShot is used in conjunction with an inside or outside corner finisher, corner flusher or similar tool to apply a finish coat of joint compound over taped drywall corners. The MudShot’s unique push-to-release design means that MudShot handle extensions can be easily added to the handle base for reaching higher ceilings and walls. The simple design is reliable and easy to repair.
The DEWALT MudShot™ is a patent-pending, gas-pressurized compound applicator tube that eliminates the strain of manually pushing the compound out of the tool during the traditional finishing process with a corner applicator box. It is uniquely activated simply by applying light force against the tool while it is on the wall. The MudShot is easy to use by both left and right handed drywall finishers with very little learning curve. Its high gauge aluminium handle tube has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleanup. It has an oversized clear polycarbonate compound chamber that provides outstanding capacity for fewer trips back to the pump. An extra strong gas cylinder provides 82lb of pressure – double the force of other pressurized compound tubes – enabling the use of thicker compounds and better flow, while still being easy to fill.
- No twisting or trigger for activation! Simply depress the nozzle to initiate flow by applying light force against the tool while it is on the wall.
- High gauge but lightweight aluminium handle tube that has been hard-coat anodised for extreme durability and easy cleaning.
- Oversized compound chamber provides outstanding capacity for fewer trips to the pump.
- An extra-strong gas cylinder provides 82lb of pressure – double the force of other pressured compound tubes – enabling the use of thicker compounds and better flow while still being easy to fill.
- Stainless steel ball end is compatible with the corner finishing attachments of most leading manufacturers.
DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty
10 year limited warranty